Agualab DMSO 70% Solution 125 ml
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is a great organic solvent with multiple uses and types of action.
It is thus an odourless and colourless liquid product with a purity percentage that is quite high. A quality composition that only AguaLab can offer. Contains the mandatory registration code on each label.
DMSO, Dimethylsulfoxid 70%.
On each label you will see the mandatory registration code.
Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) is a great organic solvent with multiple uses and types of action.
It is thus an odourless, colourless liquid product with a purity percentage that is quite high. A quality composition that only AguaLab can offer.
A compound that has been making its way in the field of wellness, based on clinical quality. Thus, we find a chemical that is available for various uses, thus being effective and fast to help prevent various problems and which, depending on its application, can be easily mixed in water for different proportions.
In addition, it is quite versatile in its function, as it stands out with its high polarity to relate adequately with organic and inorganic substances.
- Excellent solvent with multiple applications and uses.
- It stands out as a transmitter and enhancer of different effects.
- If left at 18 degrees it crystallises, ideal for cryopreservation techniques.
- Facilitates skin penetration.
- This is an original wood pulp product, from here on it is used for other purposes as a general purpose organic diluent.
- The product can crystallise at temperatures below 20 degrees Celsius, which is common in winter. To reverse this effect, it is necessary to use hot water, making use of techniques such as bain-marie. However, it cannot be heated in the microwave.
- It is necessary to mix it with various other substances with great caution, as it facilitates penetration into the skin.
- It is recommended not to use metallic tools for its manipulation.
- It should be stored at a normal room temperature of approximately 20 to 22 °C.
What is the usefulness of DMSO?
DMSO is well used as a great aprotic diluent, being a component with a good reaction to various substances. In addition, it is also miscible with organic solvents such as ketones, alcohols, among some other compounds.
Regarding its usefulness in the engineering area, it has many applications for the durability of stone materials, as well as ballast and some other applications that require the use of split stone.
Why is DMSO considered an efficient product?
Experts related to alternative practices have related the effectiveness of the product to the fact that the cells that make up our organism are composed of sulphur and are indispensable for the correct functioning of the organism.
They are also very necessary for chemical reactions that play a fundamental role in processes related to the elimination of toxins and drugs in the body.
Its production is sustainable, as DMSO is a product that is found globally in plant and animal life, so it is clear that it can be obtained from a good source.
Furthermore, it is a component that can have a wide range of production and can be used for a large number of beneficial solutions for the organism.
A very happy customer
A great product, excellent communication, speedy delivery to the UK and excellent customer service.Report abuse