Agualab DMSO 99% Solution 125 ml
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is an enormous organic solvent with multiple uses and action genres.
So we have an odourless and colourless liquid product with a very high percentage of purity, 99%. A quality composition that only a laboratory like AguaLab can offer. It contains the mandatory registration code on each and every label.
DMSO, Dimethyl sulfoxide ninety-nine percent.
On each and every label you will see the mandatory registration code.
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is an enormous organic solvent with a wide range of uses and types of action.
Thus, it is an odourless and colourless liquid product with a purity percentage that is quite high. A quality composition that only AguaLab can offer.
A compound that has been making its way into the field of wellness, based on clinical quality. Thus, we find a chemical that is available for different uses, thus being efficient and fast to assist in preventing different inconveniences and which, depending on its application, can be simply mixed in water for different proportions.
In addition to this, it proves to be quite versatile in its function, since it stands out with its high polarity to relate conveniently with organic as well as inorganic substances.
Considerations DMSO 99%:
- This is an original product of wood pulp, from here it is used for other purposes as a general-purpose organic diluent.
- The product can crystallise at temperatures below twenty degrees Celsius, which is common in winter. To reverse this effect, hot water must be used, using techniques such as bain-marie. However, it can NOT be heated in the microwave.
- Mixing with other substances should be done with great caution, as this facilitates penetration into the skin.
- It is advisable to avoid the use of metallic tools for its manipulation.
- It should be kept at a temperature of about 20 to 22 °C.