Agualab Chlorine Dioxide 500ml Agualab - 1
  • Agualab Chlorine Dioxide 500ml Agualab - 1

Agualab Chlorine Dioxide 500ml

€36.78

Thanks to chlorine dioxide, you can fully clean the water you consume, eliminating viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, parasites, mites and other harmful molecules that can affect your body. There are hundreds of pathogens that can cause allergies, illness and discomfort in the body, but that ends with chlorine dioxide.

Volume discounts

Quantity Discount You Save
10 5% Up to €18.39
Quantity

 Customer ratings and reviews
Nobody has posted a review yet
in this language

CHLORINE DIOXIDE 500 ml. special HDPE container


Chlorine dioxide 500 ml

Thanks to chlorine dioxide, you can fully clean the water you consume, eliminating viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, parasites, mites and other harmful molecules that can affect your body. There are hundreds of pathogens that can cause allergies, illness and discomfort in the body, but that ends with chlorine dioxide.

It is very different from elemental chlorine both in its chemical structure and in its function, it has great solubility in water and therefore it is perfect for eliminating toxic agents in it. It is quite effective for disinfection as it destroys phenols in drinking water.

It is frequently used in industrial applications to treat water such as food processes, cooling towers, process water, etc. In summary, it is widely used as a biocide, another of its uses in the industry is natural bleach.

It is twice as effective as natural chlorine in eliminating pathogens in the water, such as viruses and protozoa, some of the bacterial cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium eggs are easily eliminated thanks to this great liquid.
What is chlorine dioxide indicated for?

Mainly its use is based on cleaning waters that can be infected by pathogens, chlorine dioxide acts against them and eliminates harmful organisms that can affect people's health.

It is also indicated for cleaning fruits such as raspberries and strawberries that can develop molds and damage them, they can also be toxic for consumption. It can be found in cleaning products and as a component for household products for the eradication of bedbugs and insects that can abound in the home.
Who can use chlorine dioxide?

This chemical has to be used by adults, it must be kept away from children since there has to be a correct manipulation, it is a derivative of chlorine that is less invasive and more effective for harmful bacteria and organisms, but that has risks of manipulation; especially it can affect the skin of children.
How to use

If you buy our 500 ml product then you must use it in the following way:

    For each liter of water, 1 ml of the product is enough to sanitize it, it must be left to act for at least 30 min.

    The treated water cannot be consumed in that time, if possible it must be left for more than 30 min, the active chlorine must drop to a minimum of 1.5 ppm to be consumed.

    The optimal level of chlorine in the water must be between 0.5 to 1.5 ppm to be consumed.

    Depending on the type of water that has to be treated, an amount of product must be added or it can also be decreased.

Cautions


    When using the product you must have gloves, it should not be applied to the skin because it could cause allergies or spots on it.

    The product should not be swallowed or inhaled.

    Avoid contact with eyes, wounds and mucosa.

    It should be kept at room temperature.

Agualab
0732535948969
27 Items
 Reviews

Be the first to write your review !